Monday, July 30, 2012

7/30/2012

I tried this upload yesterday from the boat but for some reason it didn't take. Maybe forgot to hit the "Publish" button???? Anyway, I worked on the boat Sat/Sun and got some interior work done. Have an AM/FM radio now, led lites in cabin, chart light, screens on hatchs, and checked the 3 batteries. Took 2 gal of water to fill them up. Wow, must have been almost dry.

So, here is one of the sunset videos I took on 7/9/2012.
Had to compress it from 400 mb down to 46 mb to upload it.

Enjoy............I did!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Damn Steve,
    Just started getting into reading the daily blog and nothing for a couple days. The suspense is killing me. What the heck are you doing.
    I wish I had a few days to fly down and go sailing with you. Not this time of year.

    ReplyDelete