Friday, July 27, 2012

7/27/2012

Well, I figured out how to post my photos on the blog. So, there will be more than just the text to look at. Some amazing photos I took along the way. I'll start back with the first posts and put the photos in the blog sections by date. May take me a little bit...cause there are a lot of them. Going to Panacea, FL Sat morning to do some more work, will stay overnight on the boat, don't know if I'll go out and sail........... Unless someone wants to show up and help me!!!!!?!?!?!?!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Steve,
    Sounds like you're having an "excellent adventure"! Thanks for sharing it with me.
    You're pretty brave to go it alone like that.
    I've never posted a comment on a Blog before so hope you get it.
    Greg Haunhorst

    ReplyDelete
  2. Steve,
    Glad to see your still alive. After watching you in Cabo I was a little concerned. Keep up the good work and see you at guys weekend
    Hey Steve bob in Spanish is Andy in case you didn't know

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Bob,

      What happens in Cabo sdhould stay in Cabo...LOL
      No tequila on the sailboat........yet.
      I wouldn't admit to being Andy, even in spanish!!HAHA
      See you at the GWE.

      Delete